Here’s our average $400 quote…
- Domain Name (.com) – $10.95 (per year)
- Hosting (tadpole) – $35.00 (per year)
- WordPress Custom Design – $350.00
- includes all original design, graphics, help with copy, WordPress training and custom user guide, basic plugin installation, etc.
- Email setup – $5.00
Total: $400.95 … rounded down to $400!!
This is a quote for a SIMPLE project (many churches, small businesses, etc.). Basic pages … but FULLY designed and customized!
Two example clients with sites like this are St. Mary’s Church – Chokio and Plays in Morris. See Our Portfolio
Maintenance on these sites runs $200.00 per year.
- eCommerce Add on (webstore) – $500.00 setup
- WooCommerce or OpenCart
- Mega Design – ~$1500
- we’re talking a HUGE web design site, tons of graphics, very specific information, many plugins, custom CMS coding, etc.
- Training – FREE for 1st year – up to $400.00 each additional year
- to train users on how to login and work with your site.
- A FREE user guide is created and provided when your site is completed and can be used for new users
- Design changes/Major Updates – ~$300 to ~$1000
- we mean major changes – new colors, new graphics, a whole new design?
- Minor Changes – ~$50 to ~$200
- Logo Design – $100
- Basic Graphic Design – $100
- A poster, flyer, postcard, etc.
- On Site Photography Shoot – ~$100
- Have one of our photographers come and take photos! Depending on the size of the project.
- If you’re more than 15 miles away from our offices their may be a traveling fee (usually $0.55/ mile)